Windows Systems Administrator
Accenture is recruiting a Windows Systems Administrator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Windows Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture’s solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Responsible to the in-time diagnosis and resolution of problems that occur during the Operation of Informational Systems.
- Monitor IT Infrastructure/Systems through monitoring Mechanisms.
- Administer Windows Servers on Azure or AWS.
- Maintain cloud servers such as security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Configure new and existing Cloud Services.
- Report to/update their supervisor about the progress of tasks and projects assigned to them and escalate problems that might arise.
- Provide Support to Operations for Production Systems.
- Production rollouts during non-working days & hours.
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Information Technology, Networking, etc.).
- 3 years’ in Microsoft Server OS and Data Centre Architecture.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies (Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, PowerShell), Core Infrastructure Services (DNS, DCHP, NTP, Active Directory, LDAP) and Server Virtualization (VMware/Citrix/Hyper-V).
- Experience in Server/Storage Technologies and Architecture.
- Microsoft MCP/MCSC certifications will be considered a plus.
- Azure or AWS skills/certifications and experience are a plus.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.