Telco Cloud SDN / NFV Principal Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Telco Cloud SDN / NFV Principal Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Telco Cloud SDN / NFV Principal Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Lead the technical architecture blueprint, design and implementation of the virtual infrastructure engaging with all stakeholders.
- Manage the capacity, performance, reliability and security of the virtual infrastructure.
- Continuously analyse, evaluate and work out the requirements of existing applications, assist in the on boarding, testing and verification of new applications.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Telecoms or IT systems.
- 10+ years’ experience working on Telecoms or IT systems.
- Experience with cloud environments, SDN/NFV architectures and solutions.
- Experience with Telco virtualization and data acceleration technologies and deep understanding of cloud-native application architectures.
- Experience with VNF on boarding on Redhat/Ubuntu Openstack and/or VMWARE.
- Experience with Datacenter infrastructure configuration, operation and monitoring.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
- Experience with deploying and automating infrastructure and applications in cloud environment using tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Certification in system administration (RHCSA/RHCE/RHCA or similar industry recognized certifications) is considered and advantage.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-driven, able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.