Postpaid Product Manager
WIND is recruiting a Postpaid Product Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a Postpaid Product Manager to join a team of bright professionals.
- Develop the product descriptions, design the respective functionality and closely monitor service development by driving internal and external parties.
- Manage the Product portfolio offering, to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Develop Product propositions to ensure a profitable growth of the customer base.
- Be able to monitor & understand KPIs and work close with finance & create business cases on his/her own.
- Design and execute Go-to-market plans for the launch of new pricing schemes/services.
- Perform marketing analysis, identifying market trends and customer insights, proposing pricing Above and Below the Line activities and promotions.
- Perform financial analysis and evaluation on current and future services, usage, revenues, and traffic.
- Perform spot checks, monitor quality and take corrective actions.
- Ensure that all processes and mechanisms are correctly in place to secure a superior customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Engineering.
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in the marketing field and especially in product management, preferably in Telecoms.
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills.
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills.
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Combination of analytical & commercial thinking.
- Ability to understand basic IT and billing issues.
- Reliability and assertive determination to ensure delivery of results.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.