Mobile Core Ops Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Mobile Core Ops Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Mobile Core Ops Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Responsible for the daily operation of CS Mobile Core Network.
- Technical support on tickets from 1st Level operation.
- Implementation of work orders.
- Installation of fixes and participation in major system upgrades.
- System test verification in both test and live network.
- University degree in Telecommunications or Electrical-Electronic Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in Telecom/IT business.
- Knowledge of main Telecommunication protocols e.g. SS7, SIGTRAN, BSSAP, RANAP, CAMEL.
- Analytical, learning and researching skills with team working spirit.
- Previous working experience with ERICSSON mobile core nodes.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.