WIND is recruiting a Database Administrator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Database Administrator” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Database administration in Oracle 11g, 12c and SQL-Server 2014, 2016.
- Operation and maintenance activities of business databases, including backup / restore / recovery, monitoring setup and configuration, space management and housekeeping.
- Database performance tuning.
- Database security and networking.
- Define database maintenance policies and procedures.
- Participate in and run new Projects and deployments.
- Troubleshooting, Identify problems and provide solutions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science with specialty on Database Administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in Telecoms.
- Strong Knowledge of database administration in Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL, 4GL, Stored procedures, Triggers.
- Knowledge of open source databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Database security concepts (encryption, data masking) according to EU-GDPR framework.
- Unix/Linux shell scripting and usage.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot database problems.
- Knowledge of SAP Basis Administration will be considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very good knowledge and command of English language.
- Fresh, ambitious, bright, motivated and Team worker.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.