Customer Journey Specialist
WIND is recruiting a Customer Journey Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Customer Journey Specialist and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by designing customer journey of corporate customers.
- Define, evaluates & improves existing customer journey of corporate customers.
- Redesign customer care & sales oriented processes / systems, receives feedback & identifies users’ needs.
- Manage the cost/benefit profile of each initiative within the Consumer portfolio within the scope of Customer Experience.
- Interpret customer analytics towards insight generation into the customer experience, drives co-creation and co-delivery of projects with all touch points and develops supporting communications.
- Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used by the IS needs and ensure mindsets and behaviors are incorporated in all engineers to develop the required systems.
- Identify designs and implementation.
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related field.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong ability to undertake effective data mining and analysis.
- Advanced IT Literacy (Excel & PowerPoint in Master level).
- Effective presentation skills.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
- Knowledge of telecom market & call centers will be considered.
- Experience in strategic planning and/or change management.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.