Commercial Procurement Specialist (Media Buyer)
WIND is recruiting a Commercial Procurement Specialist (Media Buyer),to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Commercial Procurement Specialist (Media Buyer)” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Keeping up to date with Media industry research figures, including distribution (newspapers and magazines) and audience (television, radio and digital).
- Monitoring buying strategies.
- Negotiating with media sales companies & agencies as well as with direct media, in cooperation with Marketing Dept, to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in broadcast and print advertising.
- Liaising and building relationships with media sales companies & agencies, as well as direct media and communicating to adjust media schedules.
- Booking individual advertising spots, e.g. pages, posters, internet banners, broadcast adverts, etc.
- Reporting costings and producing spending updates throughout the campaign.
- Formulates Tenders’ terms & conditions in cooperation with the requesting departments, in order to clearly define company’s needs for several materials and services and handles / manages the procedure till the receipt of offers. Performs commercial evaluation and reports the results of the Tender, recommending the best solution for the company.
- Formulates draft contracts and cooperates with the internal customers, legal dept and the vendor till the finalization and signature; also proceeds with all necessary actions for the proper archiving of the contract.
- Issues and checks official purchase orders and certifies that all agreed terms and conditions with vendors are depicted on them.
- Copes with several problems, such us, delays, violation of agreed terms, payments delays, and performs all necessary actions and communications for the resolution.
- Bachelor or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Media Buying.
- MS Office, SAP system.
- Fluency in English language (written and oral).
- Very good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Team working and customer centric.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.