WIND is recruiting a Brand Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
Start today, as a Brand Manager and work alongside an enthusiastic team, explore opportunities of how to brilliantly communicate our brand, products, and services.
- Be aware of and utilize all research findings related to WIND Brand, marketing communication and advertising issues for the assigned projects.
- Involved in brand, media & online strategy.
- Be responsible for major ATL/ BΤL Brand Campaigns.
- Implement communication activities and participate actively in the design of communication plans.
- Work closely and efficiently with the Product teams to agree and execute communication plans.
- Work closely with other members of team to provide new ideas that may be used in future campaigns.
- Be involved in the development of Communication Briefs.
- Coordinate activities with communication agencies to ensure efficient implementation of the assigned projects.
- Coordinate the production of the advertising material (Print ads, Outdoor campaigns, P.O.P. material etc. ) to ensure timely delivery and quality standards.
- Manage both internal stakeholders & long term external partners.
- Manage the budgets effectively by keeping track of costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- Master’s degree in related studies will be considered a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an advertising agency or marketing department.
- Previous experience in Marketing or Advertising in Telecoms will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
- Availability to travel.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Forward thinking and spike in creativity.
- Strong organizing and planning skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.