Website Development Team Leader
PeopleCert is recruiting a Website Development Team Leader, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a talented Team Leader who will manage the Websites and Intranet Development Team (6 persons).
The team handles all customer and internal facing websites of the company built upon various platforms, including:
- Line management and personal development of a team that is consisted by skilled developers.
- Management of the delivery of multiple and complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
- Coordination with Chief Architect and Technical Experts in providing a technical solution from design thought to the code level.
- Coordination with PMO, Business Analysts, Product managers to produce accurate delivery estimates and management of the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Coordination with vendors and other 3rd parties where necessary.
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, Transact SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems (preferably Sitecore and/or WordPress).
- Excellent knowledge of MS CRM web services, Workflows and Reports.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines, provided by the Chief Architect and Analyst, using agile software development (SCRUM).
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong teamwork approach.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις