Web Search Evaluator (Remote)
Appen is recruiting a Web Search Evaluator (Remote),
to be based in Various Locations, Greece.
- Appen is a global company and leader in high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Appen has more than 20 years of experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, do work in more than 130 countries, and have access to a global crowd of over 1,000,000 skilled contractors.
- Do you like searching for information on the web, and wonder why you see the results you do? If so, we are looking for new members of our Web Search Evaluator team. As an evaluator, you perform basic tasks online such as providing feedback on search results, advertisements and web page content. Your input helps technology companies craft a fun and useful experience for people who are searching for information around the world.
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Greece.
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old.
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection.
- Basic level of computer operational knowledge, including experience using the internet and performing searches.
- Good English writing skills.
You Might Fit This Role If
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills.
- You use search engines every day.
- You enjoy working independently.
- You want to do internet-based work from home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Web Search Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible.
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.