IBI Group is recruiting a Web Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBI Group’s Intelligent Transportation Systems team understands that managing traffic logistics can be a real hassle. That’s why we are developing solutions for our clients to make our cities smarter and our lives better. Combining data and complex algorithms, with an intuitive user interface, our team’s goal is to keep cities moving around the world.
Our Athens office (based in Maroussi) is searching for a Web developer to join our expanding team of technology experts delivering innovative solutions to the transportation sector.
You will have strong programming skills in ASP.NET, WebForms, WCF and C# and be able to work across a host of web, service and mobile device integrations.
- IBI Group’s Athens office (based in Maroussi) is searching for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join its growing Infrastructure Design Team. We take pride in offering career growth and challenging opportunities within a global organisation solving today’s difficult urban issues.
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of projects with a supportive international team of industry-leading experts. This role would require sound design skills using Civil 3D and direct exposure to road, highway and surface transit (BRT and LRT) design projects.
- Collaborate with other software developers and project manager to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile based business applications built on Microsoft technologies that are either hosted either on physical or virtual environments interfacing with SQL server and Oracle Database.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Quality Management; ensure the process is being followed and report on the discrepancies looking for opportunities to improve internal standards and procedures.
- Supports new and existing application by running code analysis, debugging and exceptions handling.
- Review code and provides guidance in areas of code programing and Software Quality Assurance (SQA) to meet software development standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with programming experience, or a degree in a related discipline.
- 3-6 years in combined front end and back end development in the industry of web and mobile development.
- Must be very strong in Software Quality Assurance using Team Foundation server (TFS) and Github.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.