GRIC Group is recruiting a Web Designer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- GRIC Group is an ambitious next-generation ΙΤ services company delivering Distribution, Advanced electronics repairs, Hardware / Software sales & support, Hosting and Web design solutions to a wide variety of B2B customers.
The company provides a full service offering that meets our clients’ needs, including consultancy, solution design and project management through to the completed installation and ongoing 24/7 maintenance and support.
GRIC Group delivers this by drawing on its extensive product knowledge and experience.
- We ‘re looking for an aspiring web designer, to help us create awesome web designs.
- Day to day customer websites & apps operations or troubleshooting.
- New Website Development using WordPress.
- Releases - upgrade existing CMS based websites.
- Evaluation of new software solutions/opportunities.
- Provision of technical consultancy and problem solving to customers.
- Willingness to acquire new skills.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and use own initiative.
- 2 years of proven work experience in responsive web design.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments.
- Basic on-site SEO knowledge (url-structure, site speed, image SEO).
- Collect and manage information efficiently and accurately.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress.
- Solid communication and team working skills.
- Α high standard of the English and Greek language is essential.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (WooCommerce, OpenCart, Virtuemart).
- Basic knowledge of Design Applications (e.g. Photoshop).
- We are looking for self-motivated, creative and positive people who love using ‘we’ instead of ‘I’.
- Location : Leoforos Mesogeion 507 - Agia Paraskevi, Athens.
- Job Type : Full-Time.