VP of Product
Softomotive is recruiting a VP of Product, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and collaborative VP of Product. This person will be responsible for the end to end ownership from defining strategy, building a product roadmap, writing specifications, to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery. The role reports to the CEO based in Athens, Greece.
- Define and drive the product strategy.
- Scope the high-level product requirements that can deliver the business objectives.
- Develop a strong team of product managers and designers.
- Work closely with the engineering team by continuously communicating product vision and priorities, and collaborating on implementation.
- Ensure that product implementation, either from internal or external teams, happens on time, within budget, fulfilling the product requirements and meeting Softomotive’s high quality standards.
- Synthesize market needs, customer pain points, and internal requests; drive product strategy from these interactions.
- Attend sales meetings and support sales by being the product evangelist and the subject matter expert.
- Provide clear product briefs to other departments to ensure smooth and timely delivery with optimal resources.
- Identify unique selling points and packages the product offering.
- Find potential partners, assess their offerings against the requirements and shortlist them; negotiate business models and contract clauses and secures the best possible partner.
- 10+ years of software product management experience, including significant strategy and leadership roles.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in an agile/scrum development environment would be ideal.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starter mentality.
- Good understanding of consumer experience, identifies and fills product gaps.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to understand overall business strategy and direction from the executive team and ensure product team alignment.
- We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.