Virtual Games & New Gaming Products Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Virtual Games & New Gaming Products Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Virtual Games & New Gaming Products Specialist plays a key role in supporting the way for success of Virtual Games and any other new gaming product OPAP launches in the future. He/she is responsible to provide the team’s decision makers with valuable information, along with executing the strategic plans on a day-to-day basis.
- Provides tactical and ad hoc analyses and reporting on daily commercial performance.
- Interprets, documents and presents commercial insights to support business decisions relating to the performance of Virtual games.
- Supports the continuous improvement / optimization of the Virtual Games daily scheduling (schedule preparation according to the calendar, analyze performance and re-schedule based on key findings).
- Assists in the preparation of briefs to Marketing, Retail, Research as well as go-to-market plans.
- Facilitates the identification and documentation of business requirements for new products or optimization on existing products e.g. changes in pricing, display and scheduling liaising with all relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in UATs for all product deliverables.
- Supports the coordination of Gaming departments needs for SSBTs & Opap.gr.
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or relevant field. MSc degree will be considered a plus.
- 1-2 years’ of experience supporting product management, preferably in a sports betting company.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Superior planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Greek and English languages (verbal and written).
- Advanced data analysis skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver within strict timeframes.
- A team player attitude.
- Adaptability and flexibility to dynamically changing requirements and demands.
- Proficient MS Office user.
- Military obligations fullfilled (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.