Vice President – Agency Sales
Travelive is recruiting a Vice President - Agency Sales,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Travelive is a recognized leader in bespoke travel services. Luxury travel brands include Travel2Greece, Travel2Italy, Travel2Spain, Travel2Turkey and Travel2Egypt. Founded in 2001 Travelive is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. Because of our continuous growth, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior service.
- Do you have what it takes to be in the travel industry? We are looking for an individual to fill the Vice President, Agency Sales role.
- Building and maintaining relationships with travel agency partners in designated markets.
- Maintaining communication and locating opportunities for partnerships with consortia (Virtuoso, Signature, Ensemble & more) and luxury agency partners worldwide.
- Maintaining and enhancing Travelive profile on consortia and partner presentations online and offline.
- Drafting creative proposals and presentations, and communicate them effectively with current and prospective clients.
- Liaising with Marketing/PR, Design and IT team on creation of promotional materials.
- Maintaining budgets and travel schedules.
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Financial reporting to internal and external clients or partners in coordination with accounting team.
- Lead familiarization trips and events in destination.
- Requires international travel for sales calls and to represent Travelive at trade shows, conventions, or other local events.
- This position will report to the Chairmain & CEO.
- 10+ years in a related sales or business development position.
- Experience in luxury travel / hospitality.
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining relationships.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Excellent command of MS office suite.
- Must be team oriented, extremely motivated, and able to work on independently.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Extremely polished.
- Dual Citizenship (Greek-USA) preferred.
- This positions is based in Athens, Greece and requires up to 60% travel.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Travelive seeks individuals interested in long term career and growth prospects and offers career and salary advancement opportunities.
- Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- Travelive is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter