VAS, ISP & Messaging Support Engineer
WIND is recruiting a VAS, ISP & Messaging Support Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a "VAS, ISP & Messaging Support Engineer" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Be responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance activities, which will ensure the proper operation of systems under team’s responsibility (AAA, DNS, Mobile NGIN, Fixed NGIN, IVR, RBT and LTE PKI of SECGW).
- Participate in s/w and h/w upgrades in the area of responsibility and testing/verifying the proper system functionality.
- Investigation/ troubleshooting and resolution of Customer complaints related with platforms and their services on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for the operational governance of IP TV service and control the subcontractors/vendors accordingly under the managed service model.
- Co-ordinate with Vendors and third party collaborators the proper handling of TRs (Trouble reports) within SLAs, for any problem occurs on systems and related services under responsibility.
- Participate in Audit, PoC & Testing procedures for systems/products under responsibility.
- Take a technical leading role in the deployment and successful integration of products related with systems under responsibility.
- Run the adequate principles of project management in projects related with systems under responsibility by ensuring/crosschecking that all the operational objectives/deliverables will be adequately covered, planned and implemented.
- Perform configuration management activities (Work orders) and subsequent testing activities to verify proper operation of VAS systems and applications.
- Perform changes/upgrades in VAS platforms with minimal risks.
- Engineer in the role will participate in a standby scheme providing second level support to relevant systems/platforms in 24x7 basis. Ensure the continuity of systems’ operations in case of emergency incidents, provide accurate and on time resolution, with contribution of vendor as appropriate and readiness to intervene on site for s/w and h/w problems.
- A Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related field.
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in strategic planning and/or change management.
- Strong ability to undertake effective data mining and analysis.
- Advanced IT Literacy (Excel & PowerPoint in Master level).
- Knowledge of telecom market & call centers will be considered a strong asset.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.