VAS ISP & Messaging Planning & Engineering Engineer
WIND is recruiting a VAS ISP & Messaging Planning &
Engineering Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a VAS ISP & Messaging Planning & Engineering Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Design and implementation of technology projects for the systems under team’s responsibility (NGIN, SMSC, MMSC, ESDP, VoiceMailbox etc).
- Take a technical leading role in the deployment and successful integration of products related with systems under responsibility.
- Participate in s/w upgrades in the area of responsibility and testing/verifying the proper system functionality.
- 3rd Level support of Customer complaints related with platforms and their services.
- Co-ordinate with Vendors and third party collaborators the proper handling of projects on systems and related services under responsibility.
- Run the adequate principles of project management in projects related with systems under responsibility by ensuring/crosschecking that all the operational objectives/deliverables will be adequately covered, planned and implemented.
- Create configuration management activities (Work orders), to be executed by operation Team.
- Design configuration changes in VAS platforms with minimal risks.
- University degree in Telecommunications, IT or similar technical fields.
- Master degree in Telecommunications will be considered as a strong asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in Telecom Mobile Networks.
- Be very well versed in UNIX, LINUX, HP-UX, Solaris, SQL, and Oracle concepts & principles.
- Strong Computer knowledge and UNIX, Linux use for administration and shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol.
- Basic knowledge in GSM/UMTS/LTE networking technologies principles and protocols.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Analytical way of thinking with problem solving skills.
- Be driven by team spirit.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.