Atypon is recruiting a UX/UI Designer, to be based in Athens,
- Atypon helps online publishers deliver mission-critical content to practitioners and researchers in every field.
Here at Atypon, we are passionate about technology: not software for software’s sake, but tools that further the pursuit and distribution of knowledge. Atypon develops software that lets publishers manage, market, and monetize any type of content.
Today Atypon has over 200 clients, including some of the world’s largest publishers; several date back to our first years in business. Literatum is home to nearly 100,000 individual publications, 919 publication websites, 45% of the world’s peer-reviewed English-language research journals—and publications in over a dozen other languages. The platform logs more than 3 billion user sessions annually.
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Refine and reconceptualise UX/UI as necessary to adapt to real-world constraints.
- Create effective UI solutions to support requirements and multiple devices.
- Iterate based on client, stakeholder and user feedback.
- Efficient communication with global base of clients and product owners, solution architects and developers.
- UI Design experience will be taken in serious consideration but its not the only item of consideration.
- Advanced skills in design tools (Team uses Figma and CC tools).
- Experience with design systems is a plus.
- A compelling portfolio of work is required.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Attention to details (icons, fonts, grids, etc.).
- Solid front-end web development knowledge: HTML / CSS / JS - you won't code in this role but its important to know what can be done technically.
- Self motivated and excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary.
- Unique company and culture.
- Work in a critical team within Atypon.
- We don't micromanage - Expect project ownership and indipendence.
- Solve real UX/UI problems on global products used by millions of researchers.
- Opportunity to work with exceptional professionals across the globe.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.