L'Oréal is recruiting University Interns, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal
Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- L'Oréal is recruiting Spring Interns in Marketing, Finance, HR, Retail and IT.
- We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications. So, if you do identify your professional profile and character with this opportunity, do apply and you will find support along the way!
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Kindly make sure that your University has opened the internships period.