Tradeline is recruiting a UI/UX Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Engineer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with wireframe tools and software design. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Any B2B software experience preferred.
- State of the art workstation setup.
- Great office location in the center of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day.
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.