Warply is recruiting a UI/UX designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
- We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join the Warply team. If you are interested in creating amazing user experiences for millions of mobile users, then this is the job for you.
- Create User Interface designs and visuals for websites and mobile applications.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Establish design guidelines and standards.
- Conceptualize original ideas into simple and user-friendly designs.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or related.
- Proven experience as UI/UX designer.
- Strong ability in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Familiar with User Interface Design - Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Familiar with creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Strong visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Willingness to learn and adapt fast.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands, apps and publishers.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive Salary 24k-36k per year, depending on skills.
- Quarterly attributed bonus based on targets.
- Paid vacations and access to office gym.
- Contact us for more details or apply with your CV, cover letter and git account at: email@example.com.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Git account