Vodafone is recruiting a UI/UX Designer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Vodafone Greece is a member of Vodafone Group Plc, one of the world’s leaders in telecommunications, with a strong presence in the country’s mobile, fixed and internet market.
At Vodafone we recognize that our business success and growth is based on our people.
We seek to attract, develop and retain the talent in HR, to ensure unceasing achievement of business objectives and priorities. Our goal is to be perceived as a team with exceptional abilities.
- Being part of an agile team, UI/UX Designer is accountable to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. To execute all visual design stages that brings simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks for Vodafone’s web/mobile apps.
- Execute all visual design stages to final hand off.
- Design execution of user screens for Vodafone’s digital platforms (My Vodafone app, Vodafone.gr, etc).
- Challenge existing user flows and evolve them.
- User journey visualization via wireframing / prototyping (apps such as Axure, Invision, Proto.io, sketch).
- Create products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Perform data driven researches (user testings, A/B testings etc.)
- Digital retouching and image, video editing.
- Co-work in a corporate environment under specific brand guidelines and support the brand ID.
- Good understanding of web new trends and technologies.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Mid to advanced skills in Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of prototyping design and wireframes design (Axure, invision, proto.io, sketch).
- Graphic, Motion design or video editing skills will be considered a plus.
- Proven work experience as web designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health & Medical Insurance.
- Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home.
- Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
- Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events.
- Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are.
- Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.