Pollfish is recruiting a UI/UX Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- Pollfish created the world's largest mobile consumer survey network to help businesses acquire valuable information for market research & advertising.We help companies harness the power of real-time data collection by providing information that is relevant, meaningful and useful - by allowing anyone to create their own survey in minutes, and get results in hours via a global network of over 450M+ consumers via their mobile phones.
We care about end-user experience and pay high attention on the way we present market insights to our clients. Our mission is to provide quality information at scale. Intuitive and interactive interfaces are in the core of everything we do. We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create interactive interfaces and web applications.
- Collaborating with the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final integration with engineering.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Creating, improving, and using wireframes, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, interaction design, and research).
- Quickly prototyping solutions, and shipping high fidelity design.
- Ship valuable, high quality work without sacrificing speed.
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Creative suite, Invision, etc.
- Comfort with data: you know when you don't know enough to make a design decision, and you seek out answers.
- UI/UX abilities shown in a portfolio of live projects.
- 4+ years of professional UI/UX experience.
- Ability to code (HTML/CSS/JS) is advantageous but not essential.
- Stock option plan.
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.