UI / UX Designer
PeopleCert is recruiting a UI / UX Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills. We certify professionals on highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills. Our Technology powers examinations in more than 200 countries, for leading certifications such as ITIL, PRINCE2, COBIT 5, DevOps, Lean Six Sigma, IELTS, ECDL, Digital Marketing Qualifications, enabling millions of professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
- PeopleCert, is looking for a hands on and passionate UI / UX Designer to join our Technology Product Management team.
As a UI / UX designer at PeopleCert you will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of products that affect the lives of thousands of consumers and business end users every day.
You will be part of a team tasked with creating powerful value propositions that transform our customers’ experiences, while also being in the front line of influencing company vision and creating the context that empowers the right decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and create intuitive and convenient designs.
- Create wireframes, user/process flows, prototypes and style guides to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Iterate based on feedback, A/B testing, user research, etc.
- Work with software engineers and product managers for the implementation of the designed solutions.
- Embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable, high performance web and mobile applications.
- Maintain and extend existing product UI.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for Web and Mobile Applications.
- Knowledge of wireframe & prototyping tools (e.g. Balsamiq, InVision, AdobeXD).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design tools (e.g. Adobe CC Suite. Team uses Sketch).
- Attention to detail (icons, fonts, grids, etc.).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- If you are looking for an international, challenging and motivating environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις