OPAP is recruiting a UI Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The UI Designer is responsible for the creation and delivery of digital communication assets of OPAP’s Online Team. Working closely with various stakeholders, the role aims to deliver the best possible digital designs’ execution in terms of time and quality in order to enhance the appeal of the Online offering to the end customer.
- Designs and adapts banners, social media creatives, newsletters, push notifications, campaign- and promotion-landing pages, contest micro-sites, always aiming for excellence in execution.
- Co-operates with digital advertising agencies and external providers to adapt created materials in multiple formats and sizes for digital campaign purposes.
- Provides mock-ups and works hand-in-hand with social media team to help drive forward the creative phase of projects and visualization of ideas.
- Follows best practices in the digital design and shares and reapplies ideas applicable for OPAP’s digital communication materials.
- Ensures that brand guidelines are met across delivered assets.
- BSc or College degree in Graphic Design or equivalent. MSc degree will be considered an asset.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferably within the gaming industry.
- Robust experience in designing interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch.
- Programming knowledge with HTML5 and CSS is essential.
- Familiarity with responsive HTML5 frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton).
- Understanding of the online sports betting landscape will be considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of branding principles and brand consistency in integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Video editing skills preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail, strong focus on creating flawless assets / designs.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- A genuine team player, with results-oriented spirit, who can work effectively both within a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English language.
- Fullfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.