tripsta.com / travelplanet24.com
Travelplanet24 is recruiting a Treasury Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Being one of the fastest growing online travel agencies in South-Eastern-Europe, we are continuously trying to find ways to challenge ourselves in pursuit of being the best in everything we do.
Our aim is to provide to our customers with the best booking experience in the world. We thrive in an environment that values communication, ingenuity, and creativity, while fostering a workplace of growth and development.
We embrace a culture where simple words like innovation, team spirit, passion, development, fun and technology form our strategy and define our actions.
- Are you a pro when it come developing payment plans? Are you an Excel addict? Do people envy you for your strong negotiation skills & your ability to prioritize? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of our Finance team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Treasury Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to forecast and monitor the company's cash collection, prepare & maintain cash budget and any relevant reports, fx impact monitoring, payment acquirers switching, real time sales monitoring.
- Develop a stable reporting structure for all commercial, cash and credit activities of the company which is communicated to top management and other involved parts.
- Prepare the daily allocation of payments (suppliers, consolidators, virtual means of payment) with the proper banks of Greece or foreign, in order to be convenient for all parts.
- Monitor fx and assess the gain and loss daily.
- Prepare short-term, medium term and long-term consolidated cash flow and sales forecasts with focus on upcoming financing needs.
- Communicate to consolidators and IATA daily the sales, payments and open risk.
- Assist Treasury Manager with managing banking relationships.
- Review bank account analysis statements to identify cost trends, account activity and volumes.
- 2-3 years of experience in Treasury.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Advanced reporting skills
- Excellent Excel skills (using advanced formulas).
- Knowledge of banking model (transfers, cheques etc.).
- In depth financial knowledge and understanding, cost conscious.
- Strong organizational skills, result-oriented and ability to set priorities.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, focus on detail.
- Ability to act in stressful and last minutes' decisions.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement.
The following will be considered as a plus:
- Postgraduate degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (e.g. ACCA).
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις