Travel Sales Coordinator – Brazilian Market
Travelive is recruiting a Travel Sales Coordinator -
Brazilian Market, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Travelive is a recognized leader in bespoke travel services. Luxury travel brands include Travel2Greece, Travel2Italy, Travel2Spain, Travel2Turkey and Travel2Egypt. Founded in 2001 Travelive is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. Because of our continuous growth, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior service.
- Do you have what it takes to be in the travel industry? We are looking for an individual to fill the Travel Sales Coordinator role for the Brazilian Market.
- Master Travelive destinations, services and itineraries.
- Create tailor made travel itineraries to Travelive destinations.
- Ensure inquiries are dealt with in a precise and timely manner ascertaining all requirements.
- Convert enquiries and meet sales targets.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Offer travel solutions based on client requirements and tailor itineraries to meet specific requests.
- Communicate with clients and partners in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain organized communication, quotations and reports.
- Staying current with travel industry and destination trends, and relevant new developments.
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication is required in Portuguese.
- Impeccable attention to detail is required.
- Knowledge of travel destinations including Greece, Italy, and Spain.
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent command of MS office suite and social media.
- Must be team oriented, extremely motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Candidates should be personable, enthusiastic, and extremely polished.
- English and Portuguese Fluency required (written and spoken).
- 2-5 years of international experience and/or experience working with international travel agencies or luxury brands strongly preferred.
- Compensation based on experience and includes base salary plus bonus.
- Travelive seeks individuals interested in long term career and growth prospects and offers career and salary advancement opportunities.
- Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- Travelive is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter