Travel Operations Coordinator
Travelive is recruiting a Travel Operations Coordinator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Travelive is a recognized leader in bespoke travel services. Luxury travel brands include Travel2Greece, Travel2Italy, Travel2Spain, Travel2Turkey and Travel2Egypt. Founded in 2001 Travelive is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. Because of our continuous growth, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior service.
- Do you have what it takes to be in the travel industry? We are looking for an individual to fill the Travel Operations Coordinator role.
- Confirming hotel, air, ferry, rail, tour, transfer and other travel services.
- Scheduling and ensuring the accuracy of transfer, travel and tour services.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on all confirmed services.
- Liaising with sales staff and partners regarding the status of reservations.
- Ensuring that all requests are processed within specified time schedule.
- Negotiating rates and researching suitable travel products.
- Liaising with the data and sales teams to resolve rate or service issues and handling account queries.
- Maintaining good relationships with partners and ensuring suppliers provide services in line with company guidelines.
- Managing calls from clients in travel and responding to any questions or concerns effectively.
- Overseeing client itineraries and documents and ensuring prompt delivery.
- Assisting with special projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Ability to communicate in additional languages (Greek, Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian) preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail is required.
- Must be team oriented, extremely motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent command of MS office suite and strong computer skills.
- 1+ years of experience in a related position.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Travelive seeks individuals interested in long term career and growth prospects and offers career and salary advancement opportunities.
- Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- Travelive is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter