APIVITA is recruiting a Trainer URIAGE, to be based in
- Since 1992, Uriage Dermatological Laboratories have created innovative dermo-cosmetic products.
This high-tech skincare is designed to preserve skin’s health. It benefits from the properties of Uriage Thermal Water, which is combined with active ingredients renowned for their effectiveness and tolerance.Because of this expertise, Uriage products are prescribed by dermatologists and recommended by pharmacists around the world.
Today, its presence is over 80 countries and is demonstrating a continuous double digit growth.
For the past two years, Uriage is represented in Greece by APIVITA S.A.
Uriage & APIVITA are both companies of the PUIG Group, one of the leaders in Cosmetics Market.
- We are looking for a passionate Trainer to be in charge of training material and seminars to pharmacists all over the country.
- Adapting global training material to the local market and delivering training modules.
- Conducting on the job trainings (in the pharmacies).
- Conducting group seminars.
- Conducting internal trainings for employees.
- Following up and evaluating training results.
- Close consultation with marketing team-Medical Team, Sales Team.
- Developing schedule to assess training needs.
- Creating training initiatives and materials
- University degree (Bachelor) in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or related field.
- Proven working experience up to 2 years, ideally in the cosmetics industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Very good knowledge of English. French as a second language will be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized, able to work with datelines.
- Availability to travel in specific regions and visiting pharmacists.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment.
- Ipad, mobile phone, laptop.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.