- In 1972, the founders of APIVITA, Nikos and Niki Koutsiana, two young pharmacists, were inspired by the honeybee society, the unique biodiversity of Greek nature and the holistic approach of Hippocrates to health, beauty and well-being, and together they created their first natural cosmetics, using beekeeping products and herb extracts.
A few years later, in 1979, they created APIVITA. The name is derived from the Latin words Apis (bee) and Vita (life), and means “life of the bee” – a name reflecting the philosophy of a company that, being a living organism like the bee, never stops creating value: Value for society, for the natural environment and for the economy.
Today, APIVITA is a company with a strong philosophy, values, social responsibility, heritage and an innovative outlook. It has evolved into a vast universe of people, products, aims, values, dreams and new endeavors, which ensure its ongoing development.
APIVITA has developed and established over 300 natural, effective and holistic products for the face, body and hair, formulated with beekeeping products of high nutritional value, extracts of Greek herbs and pure essential oils, as well as many green innovations and patents.
APIVITA is a way of life: a life shared with employees in Greece and abroad, suppliers, beekeepers and cultivators, university teachers and researchers, pharmacists and customers throughout the world.
The passion and vision of APIVITA are today embraced by consumers in 15 countries: Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, the USA, Cyprus, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Belgium and the Netherlands, etc.
APIVITA is recruiting a Trainer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. APIVITA has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 10 countries such as Spain, Cyprus, Romania and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
- Conducts in store training programs in our pharmacy channels all over the country.
- Conducts in class training programs(ex. Inductions, product training) to our partners in Greece and abroad.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training.
- Prepare supporting material, as well as all the documents/equipment necessary for the training session.
- Identify training needs and suggest actions accordingly.
- Degree in Cosmetology/Aesthetics.
- At least 3 years experience in sales, preferably in cosmetics.
- Proven working experience in Training, preferably in cosmetics.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Italian will be considered an asset.
- Communication skills.
- Availability to travel.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private life and health insurance program.
- Opportunities for career development in a global challenging environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.