Time Charter Freight Analyst
Trafigura is recruiting a Time Charter Freight Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world.
Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world.
The trading business is supported by industrial and financial assets, including 49.6 percent owned global oil products storage and distribution company Puma Energy, global terminals, warehousing and logistics operator Impala Terminals, Trafigura's Mining Group, 50 percent owned DT Group which specializes in logistics and trading, and Galena Asset Management.
- Ensure proper handling of all payments related to Time Charter ships and Operations Department and more specifically to review and evaluate payables/receivables based on existing agreements, update and monitor Group’s software/applications with all necessary information and communicate accordingly with all relevant stakeholders, internal or externals.
- Process all relevant invoices regarding Time Charter Ships Operations department.
- Ensure all payable/receivable are monitored and followed up based on agreements.
- Evaluate and Process Bunker purchase invoices for the TC fleet.
- Manage and Complete Final Hire reconciliation statements.
- Process TC Relet out invoices.
- Manage the information entry and integrity across all software applications used by the division.
- Manage internal recharges/invoices for accounting purposes.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Degree Level education in Shipping or Economics.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment.
- Understanding of basic shipping terms.
- Oil tankers operation fundamentals will be considered an asset.
- Excellent personal time management and prioritization skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Working under pressure.
- Diligent and thorough.
The candidate must have key relationships with :
- Ops department.
- Deals Desk and Risk Management department.
- Chartering department.
- Desirable Education Bachelors Degree.
- Permanent contract