Thenamaris Internship Program
Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting Interns, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris invites students in their final year of studies OR recent graduates / postgraduates to apply for the Thenamaris Internship Program.
- For this year’s Program, we are mainly interested in candidates with the following profile:
- Engineering studies (Naval Architecture & Marine / Mechanical / Electrical and/or Chemical Engineering).
- Information Systems Management / Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Economics / Management Science & Technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Results orientation.
- Proficiency in English at an oral and written level.
- PC literacy.
- If you have exhibited strong academic performance in your studies thus far, and are seeking for a fulfilling internship experience that will give you exposure to the global shipping industry, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.