Test POP Make Up Trainer
L'Oréal is recruiting a Make Up Trainer
Products Division, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- The make-up trainer is the key contact person that owns the brand’s make up expertise in terms of application and he or she trains respectively a large Business Advisor’s team that work in our Point of Sales (POS).
The Make Up Trainer has indirect responsibility for the improvement of our sell-out in line with Brand/ distribution channel strategy by training and developing Beauty Advisors on brand, product, service and retail competencies. Fostering POS efficiency in collaboration with sell-out management teams.
More specifically, the Make UP Trainer:
- Impersonates and transmits the values of the brand with a service attitude.
- Designs, prepares and executes training programs based on the training strategy (products, selling techniques).
- Constant communication with Marketing for brand strategy and priorities.
- On the field training.
- Supports Beauty Advisors on onboarding.
- Develops Beauty Advisors’ knowledge and competencies in one to one using, coaching approaches.
- Focus on personalized developmental needs of BAs in selling techniques, products, recruiting new clientele. Personalized follow up and coaching.
- Responsible for designing and setting up all training material (products, needs, make up techniques, soin etc).
- Responsible for communicating the Look of the BAs (monthly per brand).
- Contributes to improve sell out, providing regular feedbacks to Retail management teams.
- Cooperates with 360° internal and external stake holders guarantying a consistent customer experience.
- Strong customer service & process improvement philosophy.
- Strong Make Up expertise.
- Previous experience in the commercial field (preferably in the Beauty sector).
- Availability to travel.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven experience of building relationships across an organization.
- Problem solving ability.
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of English language.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.