TEI Interns in S&C Marketing Department BDF
Beiersdorf Hellas is recruiting TEI Interns in S&C Marketing Department BDF, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Beiersdorf is a global skin care company with more than 150 affiliates around the world. Beiersdorf Hellas has its headquarters in Gerakas, Attica and employs about 110 employees. Thanks to our brands such as NIVEA, Liposan and Hansaplast we focus clearly on the needs of our consumers.
- Right from the start you have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team. You become acquainted with responsibilities and objectives of the department you will work for, in an internationally active company. Also, you get an insight in the cooperation with external partners and international affiliates as well. Depending on the specific projects you will be assigned to, you assignments could include the following:
- Sell out Data analysis and Consolidation.
- Agencies Admin support (invoices, Pos, presentations support).
- Customer Activation Library and administration: Photos/ Contests & coupons / credit notes handling / leaflets monitoring.
- Customer Samples & FOC submission and handling.
- Undergraduate T.E.I student in a Business related field.
- English fluent in spoken and written.
- Good analytical skills and computer literate.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The Internship refers olny to T.E.I. undergraduate students eligble for internship through their academic curiculum. Other CV submissions will not be taken into consideration for the current placement.
- Duration: 6months.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.