Technical Support Agent
Randstad is recruiting a Technical Support Agent,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- One of the largest multinational companies in customer service sector is searching for Technical Support Agents.Do you consider yourself as an excellent customer service provider, tech oriented person with an insatiable appetite to understand and solve any kind of problem in order to be the next Technical Support Agent of a large multinational company?
If you love helping people by sharing your knowledge and the answer to all the above is yes, apply now and grab the chance to work as a Technical Support Agent.
- Support customers and deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- Respond to calls,emails and online chat requests for technical support.
- Diagnose tech issues and walk customers through the steps needed to fix various problems.
- Add new information to the database when and if new problems and fixes arise.
- Train customers in the company's technological products.
- Experience in a customer service or technical support position.
- Good English.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Tech knowledge and results orientation individually.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer complaints and clearly relay solutions to technical problems.
- Data entry and time management skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Intensive & Paid Training.
- Prospects for growth within a multinational company.
- High quality work environment.
- Monthly bonus.
- Insurance & Medical Care.
- Special offers & discounts for all employees.
- Does the role of Technical Support Agent sounds like you or someone you know? We want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
- Have some questions first? Call our office at +30 216 6001333 and ask for Apostolos Koukoulidis. Otherwise, feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.