Technical Project Manager (Portals & Mobile)
OPAP is recruiting a Technical Project Manager (Portals &
Mobile), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Technical Project Manager (Portals & Mobile) acts as the focal point for project initiation, business analysis, technical design, project planning, monitoring and delivery of both transactional and informational portals/websites and mobile apps of the OPAP Group. He/she acts as the technical liaison between internal project stakeholders and 3rd-party vendors.
- Preparing Statements of Work in the context of Requests for Proposal, evaluating Technical Proposals submitted and providing input for the evaluation of Financial Proposals.
- Identifying project deliverables, associated specifications and completion criteria.
- Monitoring project activities, issues and deliverables, reviewing project documents, delivering status updates and progressing reports on time; ensuring that project deliverables meet business needs.
- Liaising with the Project Management Office and with the Business Owners of the project at hand.
- Performing business requirement analysis, mapping business requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Managing contracts and licensing with software vendors and service providers.
- Assessing integration with 3rd-party systems (push notification platforms, analytics platforms, gaming platforms, CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Coordinating internal and external (3rd-party vendor) development teams to ensure a smooth and productive collaboration; performs vendor management.
- Working in close collaboration with the Quality Assurance team in organizing the creation of software testing scenarios and monitoring the progress of user acceptance testing.
- Liaising with the IT Security Office to ensure that overall solutions meet IT Security industry standards.
- Assuring proper tracking, monitoring and reporting (analytics and insights) for OPAP’s Digital Assets.
- Evaluating the impact of any changes/updates/upgrades to existing systems, and planing software releases.
- Performing market research and assessing software solutions for portals and mobile apps.
- Acting as an enabler for OPAP’s digital transformation and key technology-heavy projects.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field. MSc degree is desirable.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a Technical Project Management role in the execution of large-scale projects relating to building Portals/Websites and/or Mobile Applications; seasoned technical specialists with equivalent experience in Portals & Mobile, wishing to make the transition to a PM role are also encouraged to apply.
- Understanding of agile methodologies in general and Scrum in particular.
- Very well acquainted with PM tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Redmine, HP ALM, MS SharePoint, MS Teams).
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects running in parallel.
- Work under pressure and deliver within strict timeframes.
- A team player; polite and diplomatic with empathy and high emotional intelligence.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Greek and English.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job postition in your application: douleuw.gr.