Technical Product Marketing Manager
Softomotive is recruiting a Technical Product Marketing
Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join our core Marketing team, reporting to the CMO. As a Technical Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our overall product and services marketing strategy to deliver measurable results, including the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. This is a collaborative role and incorporates working with Product Management, Professional Services and Sales, as well as with the rest of the global and regional marketing team.
- Work with the product team, marketing and sales to launch new products in a timely fashion.
- Own product positioning and key messages, especially differentiated value propositions.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis to derive actionable insights for product roadmap, competitive positioning, packaging, pricing, messaging etc.
- Develop personas for key buyers and maps related buying journey to inform the development of content strategy and creation, especially late learn and try/buy assets.
- Contribute to pricing strategy owned by the Finance and Business Support function.
- Help to drive sales enablement, including Battlecards, Sales kits and training.
- Work with marketing team to ensure Softomotive is well represented on key comparison sites.
- Support efforts to build relationships with selected analyst firms.
- 5 - 10 year’s product marketing experience for a leading technology company, ideally as a Senior Product Marketing Manager or a Head of Product Marketing.
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software.
- Experience in market and competitor analysis.
- Familiar with positioning, packaging products, new product launches, sales enablement etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Collaborative, team player, with a global mindset.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Technical, Marketing or Business Bachelor’s degree required.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.