Technical Product Manager
Atypon is recruiting a Technical Product Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Atypon helps online publishers deliver mission-critical content to practitioners and researchers in every field.
Here at Atypon, we are passionate about technology: not software for software’s sake, but tools that further the pursuit and distribution of knowledge. Atypon develops software that lets publishers manage, market, and monetize any type of content.
Today Atypon has over 200 clients, including some of the world’s largest publishers; several date back to our first years in business. Literatum is home to nearly 100,000 individual publications, 919 publication websites, 45% of the world’s peer-reviewed English-language research journals—and publications in over a dozen other languages. The platform logs more than 3 billion user sessions annually.
- Lead product concepts from inception, architecture, software implementation and measured performance.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, measurably improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies backed by data and domain experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes which leverage technologies trends.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with and understand system architects, software engineers and designers.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding and admiration of product features.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Online Ads, User Targeting, Promotions, and Campaigns.
- Workflow management tools.
- Content management systems.
- Identity Management and Access Control.
- Website creation tools.
- Learning management system (LMS).
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Proven working experience in product management or leadership in software product implementations.
- Extensive experience managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its life-cycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working in high performance cross functional teams in a international, dynamic and matrix organization.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun environment working in a dynamic and international team.
- Performance evaluation based on merit.
- Ability to make a difference in the world by enabling scientific, medical and technical research.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.