Softomotive is recruiting a Technical Evangelist, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. In this role you will help share Softomotive's vision, capability and innovation to the whole developer community. Come join us if you are a passionate developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Build and execute evangelism programs that successfully deliver content, brand awareness, and community building.
- Organize and participate in conversations on blogs, forums, and other technical communities.
- Working with the development team to create new features.
- Writing the highest quality code you can deliver using team coding conventions and participating in code reviews.
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing technical guidance and industry insights to marketing and product teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must.
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up 50% of the time.
- Strong presentation, demonstration, and interpersonal communication skills; experience of speaking at company events.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and facilitating successful project outcomes.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.