Technical Alliances Manager
Softomotive is recruiting a Technical Alliances Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are looking for a Technical Alliances Manager to help the product team establish and grow a strong ecosystem of software partners that will accelerate the growth of the company and deliver innovative solutions to our joint clients
- Identify and source high value partners.
- Organize and lead communication and meetings with potential software partners from the beginning till the establishment of the partnership.
- Keep an eye for partners’ strategies and new releases in order to be up to date with latest trends and development.
- Automating and streamlining the partner on-boarding process from a technical standpoint. Leveraging our partner’s expertise to develop joint solutions and assets to accelerate go to market.
- Facilitating continuous partner enablement through sales and product content creation and delivery.
- Activating the Partner community through events, workshops and webinars.
- Structuring partnership processes in existing tools (e.g. ABBYY, CyberArk, Enate, IBM Watson, Microsoft etc.).
- Collaborating closely with Product and Development departments for advice and new opportunities identification given the market needs.
- Bachelor in IT/Engineering (MSc in Business – Marketing will be considered as a plus).
- 3-5 years in partner and channel marketing, ideally in tech (IT) industry.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and areas like RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Enterprise software topologies and architectures, software integration methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-directed\motivated, and strong ability to work with various profiles.
- Understanding of critical success metrics and KPIs.
- Native or fluent English speaker with strong written, and verbal communication skills.
- We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.