SolidarityNow is recruiting a Team Leader, to be based
in Vagiochori, Greece.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- Lead the field team.
- Coordinate the day-to-day fieldwork.
- Review program related correspondence and ensure relevant parties are kept informed in coordination with the Project Officer.
- Responsible for logistics and organization during fieldwork.
- Guide efforts to ensure that NGO field coordination is effective, inclusive and in line with existing policies/approaches.
- Liaise with other actors and coordinate provision of services according to needs.
- Assist with and maintain program records/files and perform routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain sensitive data regarding beneficiaries in a secure manner.
- Coordinate regular and timely field reporting, provide recommendations and address issues.
- Provide a weekly and monthly results report to the Project Officer.
- Participate in trainings and coordinate team members’ participation in trainings.
- Serve as the liaison between Project Officer and the Team.
- Lead team and ensure that performance appraisal is executed and shared with the Project Officer.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives and inspire the team.
- Advise and monitor team members, while promoting team spirit.
- Coach and help develop team members.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Undertake a leading role, relevant to his/her discipline, on child protection case management.
- Bachelor and/or Masters in social work.
- At least 1 year of team coordination and managerial duties.
- Background in NGO environment, including sound knowledge of policy framework and Greek administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of human rights, child protection, gender equality and equity agendas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with various stakeholders and express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Commitment and willingness to work in a challenging environment and ability to produce quality work under limited guidance and supervision.
- Fluency in Greek and English required.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word business software.
- Starting Date: ASAP.
- Status: Full Time.
- If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “Team Leader_Vagiochori”.
- Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter