Blueground is recruiting a Talent Sourcer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our high performing People Operations team. You will work alongside our talent recruiters to manage the first stage of the recruiting process. This role will focus on actively identifying and engaging with qualified talent, aiming to build a talent pool for both current and upcoming hiring needs. This a rare opportunity to collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our sourcing process and help us attract top talent during one of our fastest periods of growth.
- Craft and send recruiting emails.
- Source and build candidate pipelines for current and future key roles across the organization.
- Establish strong relationships with the recruiting team, hiring managers and various stakeholders to determine position requirements and build strategies for targeting talent.
- Execute talent sourcing tactics such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, (online) communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy.
- Use various sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates for roles.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Basic experience in recruiting coordination and actively sourcing passive talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for connecting with people and networking.
- Keen to conduct research and testing new creative ways to find talent.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to manage competing priorities.
- You ideally have experience working with an ATS.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.