Blueground is recruiting a Talent Recruiter, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Talent Recruiter based in Athens to join our People Operations team. You will focus on hiring top talent, to join our high performing teams across cities and embrace our values and culture. If you are a target-driven professional, who has a passion for attracting great talent and creating an exceptional candidate experience, this is an opportunity to drive your career forward! As a Blueground talent scout, you will manage the recruitment process from end to end and collaborate with our senior leadership team to bring on board amazing people. If you like what you read, you get excited by change and understand the needs of a fast-growing company we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy to develop a robust pipeline of strong candidates.
- Identify talent, conduct phone screens, manage on site interviews and make recommendations.
- Project manage and perform all components involved in the full life-cycle of the recruiting process.
- Secure and maintain qualified candidates through direct sourcing, industry/social networking, resume database, employee referrals, career fairs etc.
- Manage a high volume of open positions across different functions, while keeping high momentum with both internal teams and external candidates.
- Continuously contribute to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Drive the candidate experience throughout the pipeline.
- Ensure that recruiting and employment practices are compliant with federal, state and local laws.
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with college career centers and campus leads.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience preferably within a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a top tier University.
- Proven ability to network and identify future talent.
- In-depth knowledge of talent market.
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of management.
- Ability to establish trusted relationships with management, candidates and external partners.
- Positive attitude combined with a desire to make work fun.
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.