Talent Acquisition Assistant
Randstad is recruiting a Talent Acquisition Assistant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Randstad is the No1 Recruitment and HR services provider in Greece. Operating in the Greek market since 1999, Randstad is the trusted human partner. Our focus is to operate in a technology-driven world of work whilst providing our clients and candidates the human insight and attention they desire.
- Calling all extrovert and communicative candidates out there! Do you love building relationships with candidates? Are you highly organized and used to excel within a fast-paced working environment? Do you consider yourself a team player who knows how to leverage its strength to keep warm and acquire the ideal candidates in cooperation with various HR departments? If you answered yes to these questions, our team wants to speak with you! We’re currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join a multinational company - client of ours; #1 CRM provider of the country.
- To create interest in client's vacancies via phone, email, LinkedIn and other sourcing channels.
- To qualify leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s hiring cycle.
- To keep warm and follow-up with shortlisted candidates.
- To collaborate with the HR Recruitment Team to drive a value-based recruitment process, which will include pre-screening potential candidates and identifying the best fit for each profile.
- To assist recruiters through their interviewing and hiring processes in order to meet staffing needs.
- Degree in a Business related field.
- Excellent level of English (fluency in more languages will be a great asset).
- Commercial acumen & great communication/interpersonal skills.
- Team player and convenient with multitasking in order to work together with various departments on filling the open positions.
- Ability to join a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary in regards to the seniority of the role.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Both public and private health insurance coverage.
- International modern working environment.
- Special Discounts and Offers.
- Career development opportunities.
- Still here? Upload your CV by creating a profile through our website and our Multilingual Recruitment team (email@example.com) will contact you right away.
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.