T24 Technical Consultant
Accenture is recruiting a T24 Technical Consultant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a T24 Technical Consultant you will be providing technical expertise throughout all implementation phases of the T24 Core Banking software and/or other Temenos software products.
- Design, development and coordination of activities that should be delivered during the implementation of Temenos software products.
- Conduct unit and integration test for the developed solutions.
- Create of technical documentation (e.g. technical specifications, technical designs, interface agreements with satellite systems, data migration).
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced consultants and analysts.
- Knowledge of T24 architecture (TAFC, TAFJ).
- Knowledge of jBasic and Java.
- High competency and hands-on experience in any of the following Temenos software products:
- T24 Core Banking System (Release 13 or higher)
- Triple’A Plus
- Arrangement Architecture (AA)
- Payments Hub
- Development capability in all areas of T24 (e.g. application development, enquiries, reports, interfaces).
- Knowledge of Edge Connect, Integration Framework, Design Studio, Web Services.
- Experience in Temenos Implementation Methodology (TIM).
- Experience in data migration including creation of data files for loading into T24 Core Banking System.
- Experience within the Banking Industry.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of developers.
- Building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.