T24 Functional Consultant
Accenture is recruiting a T24 Functional Consultant, to
be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a T24 Functional Consultant you will work with the business/end users to gather and analyze business requirements and prepare functional specifications.
- Perform business analysis of As Is processes.
- Use knowledge on T24 Core Banking to design and deliver end-to-end business solutions.
- Actively involved in the parameterization and customization activities that should be delivered during the implementation of Temenos software products.
- Actively involved in the functional testing of the implemented solutions.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in T24 Core Banking product and modules including product parameterization and configuration (e.g. core, lending, accounts and deposits, payments, trade finance, investments, accounting).
- Experience in Core Banking and/or Wealth management implementations.
- Experience in writing and reviewing BRDs and FSDs.
- Experience in documenting business process design workflows.
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Arrangement Architecture (AA).
- Triple’A Plus (TAP).
- Financial Crime Mitigation (FCM).
- Digital Channels (TCIB and mobile, Front-end and UXP).
- Payments Hub.
- Reporting & Analytics (Temenos Insight).
- Having Techno-functional expertise is a significant advantage.
- Experience within the Banking Industry.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of business analysts.
- Building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.