Systems Engineer (Freelance)
IBI Group is recruiting a Systems Engineer (Freelance),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch. At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
- Our office in Athens is located in Maroussi and is one of two IBI offices across Greece.The office currently totals 20 staff comprising Project Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Office Administrators, each focusing on a range of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) projects across Greece and Internationally.
Our office is built around a great, diverse team working together on various projects from end to end. We are seeking a long term Freelancer for this role to help deliver state-of-the-art highway tolling systems. You’ll be based in Athens but will need to be geographically mobile to meet client requirements.
- Participate in design, implementation and support stages of client IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, servers, storage, systems and network devices.
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability.
- Implement and monitor security and backup policies.
- Analyze technical issues and provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other system engineers for problem resolution
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.