Sleed is recruiting a System Administrator, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Sleed is a human centric and client satisfaction oriented Digital Marketing and Web Development firm, specializing on performance marketing and e-business development. It serves each client uniquely, operating as its 360 dedicated web team. Sleed’s human centric approach includes their clients as well as their team members.
- leed, a web development & digital marketing agency with many years of field experience and a strategic partner of Prestashop & Google, is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team. If you love spending time using black screens, cloud platforms and scripting languages to create and organize state of the art applications that people use to make their life easier, we want to meet you!
We are looking for a new team member, that has a passion for IT infrastructure and want to join a team that creates all sorts of web applications, e-shops, websites, Facebook applications, dashboards or even entire platforms. The ideal candidate has experience in systems administration, networks, cloud platforms management, with the good use of linux based systems, while knowledge and/or experience in php applications will be highly appreciated.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
- Required above average skills on linux systems.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Virtualization and containerization knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
Technology we Use
- We develop in web environment, using PHP.
- We use docker for setting up our development environment.
- We use linux for hosting our solutions.
- We use cloud hosting solutions for our premium partners.
- We spend time working with APIs, building web services and exchanging information with third party services.
- Candidates should have experience in linux systems, virtualization and docker and have completed their military obligations, where applicable.
- Work at a pleasant, creative, human-centered environment.
- Continuous self-development and education.
- Work on exciting fast-growing projects.
- Competitive salary matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Career development opportunities.
- Dog friendly space.
- In house gym & ping pong table.
- Pyjama day once a month (work remotely).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.