SW Engineer (Banking Peripheral Applications)
EXUS is recruiting an SW Engineer (Banking Peripheral Applications), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- We are looking to hire an experienced SW Engineer, who will be working at our client's premises (Banking Institution) at the north suburbs of Athens. The role reports to the client's Senior Manager of Peripheral Applications.
- The development, improvement and maintenance of the Bank's software.
- The development of new applications and interfaces between applications.
- Resolution of any technical issues in the applications under his/her supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in ICT or similar field.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a SW Engineer.
- Very good knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Web Services (web-based & client-server applications).
- Good knowledge of SQL as well as experience using ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in using JPA specification for managing relational data in Java applications.
- Experience in Relational Databases DB/2 and/or SQL Server.
- Previous experience in developing in Websphere Application Server.
- Experience in PL/SQL & Oracle Databases.
- Experience in Java UI frameworks like ZK framework.
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring batch or Spring-boot.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.