Support Operations Control Coordinator
WIND is recruiting a Support Operations Control Coordinator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Support Operations Control Coordinator and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by auditing and improving our technical customer processes.
- Monitor processes efficiency and identify areas of improvement.
- Continuous evaluation of processes cost efficiency.
- Provide insights and improve troubleshooting effectiveness.
- Devising actionable plans based on data analysis findings.
- Help further develop the technical support related systems & tools by introducing new capabilities/flows as well as by simplifying the support process.
- Stream line the support processes of new products.
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of individuals and teams.
- MSc degree in Business Administration or Technical related background.
- 4 or more years of working experience in a similar role, prior experience in Technical Support function will be considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel, Word and Visio).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Familiarity with technical process reengineering and optimization.
- Experience in customer journey mapping.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.